The "Code 3" Fire Department Lighting Pack by A. Noble
Here are my red and white fire department lighting presets for Flashing Lights! They all have a slightly different lighting system, but the whole is fairly the same (especially the cars). As a separate note, all of the vehicles are referred to by their "real life" function or name. In this case, the "Tanker" is the older fire engine with ladders on the side. Similarly, the "Engine" is the fire vehicle with hose and water cannon.
1. Crown Victoria preset (w/o siderunners)
2. Engine preset (see 3rd sentence for clarification)
3. Explorer preset
4. Ladder vehicle preset
5. Rescue vehicle preset
6. Tahoe preset
7. Tanker vehicle preset (see 3rd sentence for clarification)
8. Taurus preset
To use a preset file, follow these steps:
1. Download the ZIP file containing the presets
2. Right-click the file and extract all
3. Load Flashing Lights
4. Enter the Fire Vehicle selector and select the appropriate vehicle
5. Click IMPORT, located in the top right
6. Navigate to the extracted file's location on your PC.
7. Select the appropriate preset and enjoy!
I hope you all enjoy the designs!
Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any issues, damages, or other game-related problems. By downloading this file, you agree to this disclaimer.