We are not responsible for your actions and our moderation team may take action against offenders at their own discretion.
If you do not agree with a action taken, please contact our support team with a complaint, this will be forwarded to the appropriate team members.
- You may not use profanity within our forums, topics or replies.
- Be civilized and polite to each other, do not create unnecessary drama.
- Discrimination/Racism is prohibited. And is not tolerated at all.
- NSFW is not allowed.
- Don't post someone's information without permission.
- Do not advertise within our forums.
- Do not discuss politics or religion.
- Hate speech is not allowed.
- Distribution of assets is not allowed. Use the files section for such.
- Use the appropriate forums and use what it is intended for.
- Sending/Linking any harmful material such as viruses, IP grabbers or harm is prohibited.
- Do not exploit/glitch/bug FLMODS website. Breaking FLMODS TOS is not allowed.
- Privately messaging staff must be in a correct way. Any threatening, spamming, swearing or similar actions is not ALLOWED. And may result in a permanent ban.
- Asking for free items, services or games is not allowed.
- Abuse of any server resources is prohibited. (Eg. Bots, mass spam with multiple accs.)
- You may not abuse website statistics, logs, glitches or bugs. Mass downloading mods is also not allowed.
- Mods may not display/contain any hate, abuse, harassment, obscene, copyright or profanity.
- Mods may not contain any viruses, IP grabbers or other programs that may can hurt the website/users.
- When posting mods, it must contain in game screenshots or a good resemblance of the mod you are posting.
- When posting mods make sure to preset your mod correctly and clearly for an easy install.
- You may not rip, steal or re-upload mods without the permission of the original creator.
- When posting reviews it may only be related to the actual mod quality. If the mod does not work, or is outdated for the game build is not considered a proper review.