Problems with import after mesh edit

Daniel167
Go to solution Solved by Daniel167,

Hello,

I am currently editing the model (mesh) from the male police man.

The new model changed and I can see the new changes in Unity Assets Bundel Extractor but when I start the game it doesn't work.

The game doesn't start and don't stop "loading languages" (see photo).

Does somebody know what the problem is?

I have done it like in the mesh-guide.

Please help me!

Daniel

1348961609_Screenshot2021-10-12192501.png.5e74dce71600da5c27bed5a9af8a7b03.png

Daniel

EFLM Modding

3D Modding

2D Modding

Audio Modding

7 hours ago, Cozzar said:

Hi Daniel167,

There has been no successful member worked out a way to replace character meshes at this time. Modding mesh for characters will currently break your game, to fix this you will need to verify your files

Thank you for your answer!

Is there a list, which models I can edit?

Daniel

EFLM Modding

3D Modding

2D Modding

Audio Modding

At this point only the vehicles and hats have been successful, however the light locations can't be reprogrammed so the vehicle will need to fit the previous vehicle otherwise lights will be hovering in the air where they were on the default vehicle.

• Like 1

oie_oie_animation (2).gif

Supporting the FLMods Community

Cozzar

On 10/19/2021 at 10:53 PM, Cozzar said:

At this point only the vehicles and hats have been successful, however the light locations can't be reprogrammed so the vehicle will need to fit the previous vehicle otherwise lights will be hovering in the air where they were on the default vehicle.

I have tried it with a hat, but the game chrashed at an another time.

Do you know why?

Screenshot 2021-10-23 112353.png

Daniel

EFLM Modding

3D Modding

2D Modding

Audio Modding

10 hours ago, Daniel167 said:

I have tried it with a hat, but the game chrashed at an another time.

Do you know why?

Screenshot 2021-10-23 112353.png

Have you done it in the new unstable branch? If so and it was a file downloaded on FLMODs then the creators are required to update the models in the newest unity build for it to be compatible with the new versions of the game, you'll need to speak to the creator of the mod, however most will be waiting for the stable to be released before updating them. I haven't had too much experience editing mesh files, if your on either of the discord channels C.Ritter will be the best person to assist further or another member of the community

oie_oie_animation (2).gif

Supporting the FLMods Community

Cozzar

On 10/23/2021 at 9:32 PM, Cozzar said:

Have you done it in the new unstable branch? If so and it was a file downloaded on FLMODs then the creators are required to update the models in the newest unity build for it to be compatible with the new versions of the game, you'll need to speak to the creator of the mod, however most will be waiting for the stable to be released before updating them. I haven't had too much experience editing mesh files, if your on either of the discord channels C.Ritter will be the best person to assist further or another member of the community

Yes, I worked with the unstable branch. It isn't a file which I downloaded  on FLMods, it is selfmade mod. I done everything like in the mesh-guide, but it didn't work (see problem in my last post in this topic). Should I ask for further support, on the FLMODs Discord?

Daniel

EFLM Modding

3D Modding

2D Modding

Audio Modding