Modding resource assets (skins) Game fails to load

L33.G

Every time I edit my resource assets to import skins, my game doesn't load. It says its missing files and all i did was edit the resource assets file and replaced it. Any help??

Also when i edit a resources assets file it becomes a globalmanager assets file or something like that.

Edited by L33.G
Adding information

I had the same issue. I backed up both the resource assets file, and the Globalmanager assets file. What I did instead of editing the resource assets file I edited the globalmanager assets file the same way you would've done the resource file and saved it as the Globalmanager assets file and this worked for me I was no longer stuck on any screens when trying to load the game

• Like 1

On 5/1/2022 at 4:45 AM, Spikebe49 said:

I had the same issue. I backed up both the resource assets file, and the Globalmanager assets file. What I did instead of editing the resource assets file I edited the globalmanager assets file the same way you would've done the resource file and saved it as the Globalmanager assets file and this worked for me I was no longer stuck on any screens when trying to load the game

I tried that but i get this message... 

Desktop Screenshot 2022.05.02 - 08.59.29.54 (2).png

18 minutes ago, L33.G said:

I tried that but i get this message... 

Desktop Screenshot 2022.05.02 - 08.59.29.54 (2).png

Nevermind, my UABE was outdated................ 🤦‍♂️But thanks for the tip about the Globalmanagers assets.