Mods client-side only?

Steelwolf

Question

Do you have to have the same mod to play together with friends, or are they all client side only? Normally the answer to this is "yes, you all need the same mods", but the net coding in this game isn't the greatest so I figured there was a chance that the peer-peer server wouldn't care if you had altered files. I am asking here cause I looked around but couldn't find an answer.

Edited by Steelwolf

3 answers to this question

• Community Director
58 minutes ago, Steelwolf said:

Do you have to have the same mod to play together with friends, or are they all client side only? Normally the answer to this is "yes, you all need the same mods", but the net coding in this game isn't the greatest so I figured there was a chance that the peer-peer server wouldn't care if you had altered files. I am asking here cause I looked around but couldn't find an answer.

No all mods are client sided.

Herogus3xD
Community Director | FLMODS

"You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character."
Proudly serving the Flashing Lights community since 2018
Twitch - YouTube - Twitter - Instagram - Discord Server
Check out my webstore!

• Community Director

FLMODS_topic_locked.png
This topic has been locked by the staff team, this question was succesfully answered by the community. If you feel this was a mistake, report this reply with a valid reason.

Herogus3xD
Community Director | FLMODS

"You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character."
Proudly serving the Flashing Lights community since 2018
Twitch - YouTube - Twitter - Instagram - Discord Server
Check out my webstore!