2000s 90s nypd

mozart

2001 was a bad year in life for everyone i played gta 3 to heal the pian rip to anyone who had family or friends lost in the tragic event. but the nypd cars from that era are very cool the dark blue and the rotators make a great combo.cee008_68e1269db35d4e5ca2188764a8d1bd43~mv2.webp

Hi mozart,

I'm not sure if you are trying to ask for the livery, car or lightbar, however ill move it to the appropriate section of the forums since it looks to be a mod request...

Just a heads up, lightbar models can be modified however the light locations will remain the same which is why there is no modded lightbars.

Please read what each section of the forums are and ensure its the correct location in the future.

oie_oie_animation (2).gif

Supporting the FLMods Community

Cozzar

On 4/5/2021 at 6:32 PM, mozart said:

2001 was a bad year in life for everyone i played gta 3 to heal the pian rip to anyone who had family or friends lost in the tragic event. but the nypd cars from that era are very cool the dark blue and the rotators make a great combo.cee008_68e1269db35d4e5ca2188764a8d1bd43~mv2.webp

Hey, I acutally asked for this a little while ago so maybe if I find it I can give you the livery.

On 4/5/2021 at 6:32 PM, mozart said:

Alright I found when I asked for it:

Here is the file they made,