Modding in the Open Beta

EFLM Chief

Question

8 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Cozzar said:

It is possible and the same way as before, nothing has changed. Just remember there can be a random update to unstable so making major modifications should wait until stable is released. 

what are you trying to mod?

Just normal textures.

When i save the ressource.assets somewhere and the AssetsBundleExtractor closes, it asks me if i want to save the assets. 

And when i copy the saved reccourse.assets in the data file, the game wont load

I now tried to mod in the stable version with the new map. When i save the ressource,assets file, the extractor also asks me where to save the globalgamemanagers.assets.

When i copy the ressource.assets in the data file, the game is stuck on the loading screen, same thing when i put in the globalgamemanagers.assets too.

please help

I reinstalled the game and the UABE. when i am editing the Resources.assets and want to save it, the UABE wants to save it as globalgamemanagers.assets.

When i drag and drop it as globalgamemanagers.assets, the game wont start, if i save it as Resources.assets, the game wont load.

The UABE dont saves a globalgamemanagers.assets when i am editing the Resources.assets.

Please help

I've re attempted with the newest 2.2d, saves it under globalgamemanagers and it worked when installed aswell as the one still on flmods which saved the character skin as globalgamemanagers and again worked perfectly.

Download and install https://github.com/DerPopo/UABE/releases/tag/2.2stabled and attempt, whatever the file is named, never change it and just overwrite.

oie_oie_animation (2).gif

Supporting the FLMods Community

Cozzar