How do I fix ambulances?

ambrose41

Question

Hey guys, I have mod skins on ambulances and I have two issues, on the larger tanker type ambulance the box will never match the cab skin and also on my other ambulance no matter what skin I use the rear doors are clearly inverted or reversed or something, just doesn't look right. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

The Large ambulance has 2 different textures which need to be modded, Veh_EMS-03_Cabin-dif which edits only the cabin aswell as Ambulance_complete_Body_LP_AlbedoTransparency (This is the same as the smaller ambulance however it is the one with the higher path ID). 

For your second problem be sure to use the correct texture file as the smaller ambulance has a few different mirror problems for the door compared to the newer one which will cause problems with the back doors if the incorrect ones are used.

eee.PNG

oie_oie_animation (2).gif

Supporting the FLMods Community

Cozzar

10 minutes ago, ambrose41 said:

Hey guys, I have mod skins on ambulances and I have two issues, on the larger tanker type ambulance the box will never match the cab skin and also on my other ambulance no matter what skin I use the rear doors are clearly inverted or reversed or something, just doesn't look right. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Forgive me, as I'm slightly confused.  Are these issues with your skin, or the vehicle itself?

If the problem is with the vehicle itself, I recommend verifying and see if the issue persists after doing that. If this is the case and you don't know how to do it, check the spoiler below.

Spoiler

Steam verifying:
- Go to steam library
- right click on Flashing Lights
- Select Properties
- Head to Local Files
- Select Verify integrity of game files..

Reddington [Red]
Head Moderator
, Lead Support Agent & Head of Public Relations | FLMODS

Proudly serving and bothering Hero since 2020

9 minutes ago, Reddington said:

Forgive me, as I'm slightly confused.  Are these issues with your skin, or the vehicle itself?

If the problem is with the vehicle itself, I recommend verifying and see if the issue persists after doing that. If this is the case and you don't know how to do it, check the spoiler below.

Hide contents

Steam verifying:
- Go to steam library
- right click on Flashing Lights
- Select Properties
- Head to Local Files
- Select Verify integrity of game files..

No it's definitely the skins, the vehicle is fine but with mod skins I can't match the box with the cab only on the larger ambulance and on the smaller one the back doors are always incorrect, not sure if there is a fix for this.