What Would You Add?

Garrett Plays

Hey FL Community,

If you could add only one thing to the game, what would it be?

Personally, I would add more building interiors, this would enhance callouts greatly! Imagine climbing up a staircase to help a injured NCP? Or putting out a structure fire from the inside of a five story building? Or knocking down someones door to arrest a wanted suspect?

Adding more building interiors would definitely be my most requested game feature addition! However, I want to hear your great ideas too!

Please reply with your #1 choice on what to add to the game and if you have any other ideas feel free to list those after it!

-Garrett Plays

• Like 2
  • upvote 1

• Community Director

A custom modding solution. Not steam workshop but custom. That way we can customize it so much and make it better integrated than steam workshop.

• Like 4

Herogus3xD
Community Director | FLMODS

"You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character."
Proudly serving the Flashing Lights community since 2018
Twitch - YouTube - Twitter - Instagram - Discord Server
Check out my webstore!

Hi everyone I have one more suggestion. I think so FL should add ability to change FD/EMS uniforms. For example you press F3 and you can change your bunker to station uniform or in EMS to take gloves off and on. That will make game more realistic.

Hope someone from FL will read it!

• Like 2
  • upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/25/2020 at 12:16 AM, Herogus3xD said:

A custom modding solution. Not steam workshop but custom. That way we can customize it so much and make it better integrated than steam workshop.

This is the only real thing we need.  Give us an easy way to fully mod the game and a lot of the to-do's in Flashing Lights will be gone, because the community will make it instead.

• Like 3

Reddington [Red]
Head Moderator
, Lead Support Agent & Head of Public Relations | FLMODS

Proudly serving and bothering Hero since 2020

• 7 months later...

More vehicles like they have in real life like Chevy Impala, Ford Taurus, Chevy Tahoe, and Ford F150

Upvote this if u want it ingame please 🙂 

*This is just a mini suggestion but I doubt that it would happen what about helicopters anyone agree?*

• Like 2
  • upvote 1

ii_SupremeEMS

"We respond because all lives matter"

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2021 at 2:26 PM, ii_SupremeEMS said:

More vehicles like they have in real life like Chevy Impala, Ford Taurus, Chevy Tahoe, and Ford F150

Upvote this if u want it ingame please 🙂 

*This is just a mini suggestion but I doubt that it would happen what about helicopters anyone agree?*

I would like that as well. My local agencies run Explorers and still some Taurus', as well as one of them running an F150. County runs Ram 1500's, Chevy Silverado 2500's, F150's and F250's. That's what I would as as well.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

EMS: Being able to pull out the stretcher with all of your equipment staged on it. If you need to tend to a patient lickety-split, you're probably going to throw everything on the stretcher and take it to the patient in one trip. Most of the time in FL you're running solo and I get that's a limitation...IRL you cannot legally run a one-provider ambo without making some serious legal boo-boos so in game you have to make a few concessions. Remember: Any time you leave your patient unattended is abandonment! Every important thing in the ambulance is designed to be brought along with you extremely easily, so having that as a balance for solo response would be pretty cool 🙂

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...